The Digital & Social Media Strategist will be responsible for developing and implementing innovative and effective marketing programs, communications and strategies. Duties include: email campaign management; website strategy, content management, content creation, editing, and search engine optimization; social media strategy, content management, content creation, editing, and campaigns; pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and marketing/communications support.
- Experience with HubSpot, Google AdWords, Google My Business, Google Analytics, Facebook ads and website languages
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Prior experience in internet-based culture
- Proficiency with web management tools
- Strong project management and planning
- Ability to work independently
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree or higher in information technology
- Five years in website design, development, content management, SEO, email and online marketing
When you join the First State Bank of Arcadia team, you’re joining a “family” who cares about their employees and whose employees care about one another.
If you would like to join our Hometown Team, apply in person at either of our local offices or mail a resume to :
First State Bank of Arcadia, P.O. Box 1400, Arcadia, FL 34265 or submit to: email@example.com.
|Employment Application (print landscape)|
First State Bank of Arcadia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/Vet/Disability