Business Checking to help you manage your cash flow.
|Business Checking||Small Business Checking|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100||$100|
|Analysis Charge||$12 plus $.15 per check and a credit up to total fee of $.10 per $100 average balance||No analysis charge for up to 150 items per month (including ATM withdrawals, POS transactions, drafts, ACH withdrawals, checks or any debit type); $.25 per item over 150|
|Check Images||Available online||Available online|
|VISA Business Check Card||May Qualify For||May Qualify For|
|Mobile Check Deposit2||Available and FREE||Available and FREE|
|Monthly Statements with Check Images||Available||Available|
|Qualifications to Open3||Must be at least 18 years of age, some restrictions apply. Need required business documentation|
Additional Business Banking Services Available:
- Business Express Deposit - Electronically send checks for deposit to your First State Bank account. Within seconds, Business Express Deposit confirms your deposit. Save time and concentrate on your customers by eliminating trips to the bank.
- Merchant Services - Give your customers more options to accept payments.
- ACH Origination Payroll Services - Upload your file and we will take care of the rest. Fees apply for each file submission.
For more information on any of these products or services, please contact us, we're here to help!
1Features of Business Online Banking:
- Access your accounts to check balances, pending transactions and account activity
- View images of cleared checks and deposit tickets
- Set up notifications to stay on top of finances
- Transfer funds between your First State Bank deposit and loan accounts
- Request stop payments on checks you have issued
- Export transactions to an accounting and/or financial management software
- View current and past account statements
- Sub-user administration
2Subject to eligibility. Deposits are subject to verification. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Must have the Mobile App downloaded to your smart phone. Must retain check for seven days prior to destroying it. Check images will not be available online; for check copies contact Customer Service.
3Additional documentation is necessary as required by federal law. Learn more.