Enrolling in Online Banking
Enrolling in Online Banking and Bill Pay
Step 1: Click on the “Enroll” link located to the right of the Online Banking Login box.
- Register as either an individual or a business
- Review and accept the Online and Mobile Banking Disclosure by checking the I Agree box
- Open the PDF to obtain your acceptance code
- Enter the code in the box
- Click on Continue
Step 2: Confirm your Identity
- Enter your account number and Social Security Number
- Verify your identity by answering two of the three questions presented
- Click on Continue
Step 3: Register
- Create a username that is at least six characters long and contains letters and numbers. It is not case sensitive
- Select the email or SMS (text) number you want your temporary password sent to. Note: Temporary passwords expire after 24 hours. If your password expires, call 863-494-2220 to get a new one
- Retrieve your temporary password, enter it into the password field and click “Login”
- Create your new password, it must be a minimum of eight characters, contain one capital letter, one lower-case letter and a number. Special characters may be used.
Step 4: Authenticate
- Select and answer five security questions
- Select a confidence image and enter a corresponding secret phrase
- Click on Continue
Step 5: Confirm your Contact Information
- Select your time zone
- Confirm or update your email address and phone number
- Click on Continue
Step 6: You’re Enrolled
- Click “View Accounts” to finalize your registration. Once completed, you’ll see your Online Banking Dashboard
Enrolling in Mobile Banking
Enrolling in Mobile Banking
Step 1: Navigate to the App Store or Google Play and search for First State Bank of Arcadia
Step 2: Click on “Get” and then “Install”
Step 3: Click on “Open”
Step 4: Enter your username
Step 5: Verify your identity by answering the security question, then click “Continue”
Step 6: Enter your password
You’re enrolled. Click on the Menu icon to access mobile banking
Schedule one time or recurring bill payments to individuals or companies. Bill Pay can only be set up using a desktop or laptop but current bills can be managed and changed using your mobile device.
Setting up Bill Pay
Step 1: Access Online Banking
- Log into Online Banking through a desktop or laptop site
- Open the “Bill Pay” widget
Step 2: Authenticate
- Select and answer three challenge phrases and click on Submit
Step 3: Add a Payee
- Click on the Payees tab at the top of your dashboard
- Click on the New Payee link to open the Add Payee Screen
- Select Business or Person
- Enter the remaining payee information
- Click on Next
- Enter the address where payment is to be sent
- Click on Save
- Verify your authenticity by answering a security question
- Verify the information is correct
- Click on Done
- You will see your new payee in your list of Payees
Step 4: Making a Payment
- Once in Online Banking, click on the Bill Pay widget
- Select Payee
- Enter amount and date to be paid
- Click on Submit Payment
Online Statements are the same as your paper statements with one difference - you receive them online through Online Banking.
- Faster - No need to wait for the mail
- More accessible - Save it to your computer if you choose or access your statement online for up to two years
- More convenient - Reduce paper clutter and the need of filing
- More secure - Safeguard your personal and financial information by receiving ans storing your statements electronically
- More environmentally friendly - It's an easy way to help the environment by saving paper
Ready to get started?
- Sign in to your Online Banking service
- Click the eDocuments widget
- Click the Statements link and select which account to access
It's that easy!
First State Bank of Arcadia does not charge for Online Banking. However, internet service provider fees may apply.
Person-to-Person Payments (P2P)
Send money from your First State Bank of Arcadia debit card to almost anyone! All you need is their cell number or email address. Available on desktop and mobile. There is a $1 fee per transfer.
Sending a Person-to-Person Payment
- Once in Online Banking, click on the P2P widget
- Enter the recipient’s Email address or mobile phone number and confirm it
- Add an optional memo about the payment
- Enter the amount of the payment
- Enter your Debit Card number and expiration date
- Review and accept the terms of services
- Click on Send
- You will be asked to enter the PIN for your Debit Card (Note: for security purposes, the numbers in the keypad will change position after each digit is entered)
- Press on Submit
Receiving a Person-to-Person Payment
You will receive an email or text message notifying you that money has been sent.The notification will include a link to use to complete the transfer. By clicking on the link, you may choose to receive your money via debit card or into a checking account at any financial institution.
To Receive by Debit Card
The debit card option is displayed by default. Simply fill in the fields indicated, accept the Terms of Service and then click on Deposit Payment.
To Receive by Checking Account
Select “Receive with your Checking Account” to switch to the checking account option. To switch back to the debit card option, select “Receive with your Debit Card.”
Please note: Funds received by debit card will be available immediately. Funds received to checking accounts will be available in two to three days.
A “Success!” message will be displayed when the money has been successfully deposited.
Use your mobile phone to deposit checks by simply snapping a photo of the front and back of your check!
Step 1: Log into Mobile Banking using the First State Bank of Arcadia App. Select “Mobile Deposit” from the menu.
Step 2: Tap on the “Select an Account” area to choose which account to deposit your check into. Then tap on the “Amount” section and enter the correct deposit amount.
Step 3: Endorse the back of the check by signing and adding “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
Step 4: Tap the “Check Front” area for the App to automatically snap a photograph of your check. Then tap the “Check Back” area to take the photo of the back of the check. Then tap “Deposit Check.”
You will receive an email confirming that the deposit has been received. Once the deposit is approved, you will receive another email with the deposit being made.
Cut-off Time: 3 p.m. Mon. - Fri. (excluding bank holidays)
Daily deposit limit: $5,000 (restrictions and exceptions may apply)
Receive text, email or push notifications to keep track of your account activity. Account notifications can only be set up using a desktop computer, but enabled alerts can be managed and changed using a mobile device.
Setting up Notifications
Step 1: Log into Online Banking utilizing a desktop computer.
Step 2: Click on the “Widgets” icon and select “Notifications” at the top of your dashboard.
Step 3: Click on the “Gear” widget on the right side of the notification you wish to receive.
Step 4: Click on the account for which you wish to receive the alert.
Step 5: Enter any thresholds or other requested information.
Step 6: Click on the type of notification you wish to receive – either by email, “Push” or text message alert. A “Push” alert is set up on your mobile device to receive on you mobile phone.
Step 7: Click “Save Changes.”
Notifications that are available:
- Transaction Alerts: A notification will be sent when a transaction of a selected amount adds or removes funds from a selected account.
- Balance Summary Alerts: The balance for the selected account will be sent daily or weekly as selected.
- Balance Alerts: A notification will be sent when the balance for a selected account falls below a certain threshold.
- Automatic Withdrawal Alert: A notification will be sent when an automatic withdrawal has been made.
- Automatic Deposit Alert: A notification will be sent when an automatic deposit is received.
- Insufficient Funds Alert: A notification will be sent when there are insufficient funds in your account.
- Transfer Fails Alerts: A notification will be sent whenever a transfer fails.
- Transfer Succeeds Alerts: A notification will be sent whenever a transfer succeeds.
- Budget Category Exceeded Alert: A notification will be sent when spending exceeds the amount budgeted using the Online and Mobile Banking Budget tool for a particular spending category.
- Budget Exceeded Alert: A notification will be sent when spending exceeds the amount budgeted using the Online and Mobile Banking Budgeting Tool.
- Goal Endangered Alert: A notification will be sent when a Savings Goal completion date is near but you don’t have enough funds in the designated savings account.
- Goal Completed Alert: A notification will be sent a Savings Goal is met.
- Online Banking Access: A notification will be sent every time your Online and Mobile Banking account is accessed.
Instantly move money between your First State Bank of Arcadia accounts, external accounts or send money to others. Available on your desktop computer or mobile device.
Transferring between First State Bank of Arcadia Accounts:
Step 1: Log into Online or Mobile Banking.
Step 2: Desktop: Click on the “Transfers” widget
Step 3: Select the account from which you wish to transfer money, the amount and the account into which you want the money deposited.
Step 4: Click on “Make Transfer.”
Linking an External Account
Step 1: Log in to Online Banking and click on the “Widget Options” icon
Step 2: Click on “Link an External Account.”
Step 3: Read and agree to the Enrollment and Approval of External Accounts, then click “Continue.”
Step 4: Follow the provided instructions.
Transferring from an External Account to an First State Bank of Arcadia loan
To do this, you must first link to an external account.
Step 1: Log in to Online or Mobile Banking. Open either by clicking on the “Transfers” widget or select “Transfer” from the menu in the App.
Step 2: Select the “From” account. External accounts are indicated by an icon. Select the amount you want to transfer. Select the “To” account. Your loan will be listed as a “To” account.
Step 3: Click “Make Transfer.”
Any First State Bank of Arcadia debit card (and most credit cards) can be added to “Apple Pay®.
How to set up and use Apple Pay®.
Do you have questions about our Online and Mobile Banking? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
|Online and Mobile Banking FAQs|
1First State Bank of Arcadia Mobile App is available for Apple® or Android™ mobile devices. Message and data rates may apply. Funds are available within two business days after the date of deposit unless otherwise notified. Deposit limitations apply. Visit www.fsbarcadia.com for terms, conditions and details. Apple® and the Apple® logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. App Store® is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google Inc.